Saturday, November 7, 2009

Datong City continued

Okay, back from dinner with the Van G's - we needed to catch up on their trip to Ella's orphanage and our trip to Dani's.

I hope you're getting the details from Elliot because, of course, his account is the most thorough. If not, email him at elliotgrossman@ hotmail.com to be added to his list.

Check out the photo I posted (as a file) to this group - our official photo taken for some bureaucratic step or another here. We like it! We think it's frame-worthy!

So we left Datong City at 10 am this morning on the 4 hour trek back to Taiyuan - our home base for this leg of the trip.

Dani has been eating anything and everything we put in front of her - or don't put in front of her but she begs for it anyway. How can you deny this child anything? She ate 4 wonton ...or I should say inhaled 4 wonton this afternoon, and then cried when we put the bag away.

At dinner she had noodles and egg, and cheerios.... 48 hours and no first poop yet! I don't know how she can keep it all in! We'll worry about it tomorrow if it hasn't happened yet. (I'm officially a parent now, right?)

Daddy and Dani are playing right now. I'm hearing lots of giggles....

Lynda

__._,_.___

No comments:

Post a Comment